Monday, July 24, 2006

"CNN... what kind of shop are they running over there anyhow?"

My friend Hansmeet's company finally made the news after the story was in limbo for a few days. Check
it out.

So Saturday afternoon, I went to see My Super Ex-Girlfriend with a fellow arts journalist, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I'd anticipated. Admittedly, we only went because of the Luke Wilson eye candy factor. I totally admit that it's a completely shallow reason to see a movie, but it was a rainy Saturday afternoon and the library was just putting me to sleep. The movie itself was predictable and mildly amusing. However there were a few subtle shout-outs to various superhero movies of the past and watching out for them made the movie mildly entertaining for this geek.

That's it for now. Happy Monday, folks.

3 comments:

Manashi Mukherjee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Manashi Mukherjee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Manashi Mukherjee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.