Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Winter in Syracuse


(On the right) The fire lane in front of my apartment complex. Notice the "No Parking" sign. Usually, there is about 4 feet of sign post.


(Below) Looking outside from my bedroom.

My car (below) is buried in snow. (Sadly, it won't start, so I couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to. On the other hand, classes were cancelled this afternoon. Oh wait, I don't have any classes on Wednesdays. Where is the justice in that?)



My Internship



On a completely different note, some people have asked about my internship. I am working once a week at the Museum of Television and Radio in New York City. It's been a nice thing, to get out of the cold of Syracuse once a week. So far, I am enjoying working there - the people are really intelligent and friendly, and they have been giving me a lot of interesting work related to various documentaries and news topics. Last week, I wrote a promotional blurb for the William Paley Television Festival about one of this year's honored shows, Ugly Betty. I am hoping to do more entertainment-related work in the future, but I do love having access to MTR's amazing collection of documentaries.

MTR logo courtesy of the Museum of Television and Radio. Ugly Betty photo courtesy of ABC.com. Other photos were taken by me.

No comments: