|Bear Mountain, fall 2016|
Clearly, I've been busy for the past five years. The last time I'd even thought about posting anything, I was training for my half marathon and had just started working at MSNBC. Fast forward! I'm about to celebrate my fifth anniversary at NBC Universal.
|Crossing the finish line - SF Marathon, Oct. 2013|
|Tech Arts Emmys, Sept. 2017|
- the half marathon was really hard, but very satisfying
- my career has taken a turn I never anticipated
- positive thinking is an amazing life tool
- Greece and Scotland are lovely places
- my viola skills improve every time I play
- attending the Emmys (and winning one!) is way cooler than I ever imagined
- my niece living in the same city is such a blessing
- my friends and family give me strength and security
- llamas and lambs are adorable creatures
- sleep is really, really, really important; so is coffee
- my 40s are the best years of my life so far
I've got some ideas for the future, and that includes resurrecting my writing habit. I plan to post once a week for the next few months as I embark on some new adventures. I vow to try one new thing every week and share the shenanigans with my darling reader friends.
|Backstage at SNL, May 2017|
I look forward to embarking on this journey, and I look forward to sharing with whoever is out there still reading these.
|Sunset on the Rappahannock River, June 2015|