Thursday, September 21, 2006

Who says English food isn't good?


After several years of trial and error, I have finally re-created the British national dish, Chicken Tikka Masala. When I lived in London, my friend Hope and I ordered the paneer version at least once a week from the local Indian restaurant. We couldn't get enough of the creamy tomato goodness.

Now if only I could find an authentic scone recipe! Something about the water in the UK makes their scones SO MUCH BETTER than the US versions.

Two things to update: 1) Thanks to my wonderful family for providing me with a digital camera. Now I can put pics online with my posts. Which leads me to number 2) I FINALLY have internet at home! So I can post more often and bore everyone to tears on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Manashi Mukherjee said...

I just saw the pic in bold and vibrant color, and well, it looks rather disgusting. Presentation isn't everything, people! It tasted pretty authentic. I swear!