Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wagamama is love


Photos courtesy of Jacque Brill. This picture pretty much sums up how fabulous the Ireland trip was. I was so happy to be back at Wagamama after a three year hiatus, that I couldn't stop smiling that night. (Look at the ear-to-ear grin!) I finally got my chicken katsu curry fix, and life was good again.

And the most wonderful thing is that just about everyone in our program joined me and Bob Ward (who is demonstrating the menu cover shot) on our quest for noodles in Dublin. It was a really fun night, and it showed "positive eating + positive living" (which is a registered trademark of wagamama ltd.)

I'll write more about the trip sometime soon - I just had to post this for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Wagamama! I'm so jealous! It's been 9 years and counting for me...